Fresh challenges coming soon, but check out this reminder for ways to keep the positive coming…however random it may be. 🙂
April’s Positivity Challenge is to commit one kind act a day.
Check out the Monthly Positivity Challenge tab on the Intentergy Home Page any time this month or the list of ideas below. Try to spread the wealth of positivity and charity today!
The first 36 ideas can be done anonymously. Giving anonymously is giving greatly. Give it a try.
- Fill the paper trays of the copies or printers at work
- Leave change in a vending machine, car wash, or laundry mat for the next person to find
- Post smiley face sticky-note somewhere to brighten the day of someone who comes across it
- Pick up trash around your office, a parking lot, park, or school
- Find pictures of neighborhood kids or co-workers in the local newspaper from the sports or community accomplishments sections. Cut out the clips and send them to them so they can see themselves in print.
- Buy a…
View original post 605 more words