Happy 3rd Anniversary to Intentergy!!!
How is it that three years of posts are in the past?
When I started Intentergy, I had lots of ideas. Many of those ideas I have put into action. Some I have totally tossed aside. Others are still in the works. And too many to count have made their way into my creative cogs.
Thank you to everyone who has read, commented, liked, shared, and replied to any of my work. Your support means a great deal to me.
Please continue to read and write in response to Intentergy posts. I always want to grow and become a better source for my site. Without your feedback, I cannot do either to my fullest potential.
Intentergy is energy with positive purpose. Sharing my ideas, stories, challenges, and experiences has been one of the most rewarding purposes in my adult life. I will continue to put my version of Intentergy out into the universe and I hope you all will do the same.
Below are a few of my favorite posts from the past. Please enjoy this scroll down memory lane.
Thank you, World Wide Web!
Overalls and a Pocket Watch
Emergency Room Enlightenment
Are There Toys in Heaven?
Don’t Knock Jokes
Alleluia After Lent
The Power of Yet
Inking God’s Plan
What has been your favorite Intentergy post?
Happy anniversary to all of you who have followed since the beginning! Thanks for having an open heart and mind and a willingness to share in the positive energy. You are blessings in my life.
By: Melanie A. Peters
P.S. If anyone would like to send an anniversary gift, I love comments, feedback, and shares of posts or chocolate. Chocolate is always good.
I hope you can come out to join me for “You in Print = Your Imprint” at the Missouri River Regional Library in Jefferson City, Mo 6:30-8:00 p.m.
in the Art Gallery.
You in Print = Your Imprint – Blogger Melanie Peters of Intentergy.com shares strategies for adding productivity and positivity to your life through writing. With ideas for blogging, social media practices, and journaling this presentation is geared to helping individuals make a positive digital footprint through the development of composition practices. Traditional writers and composers of the digital age alike will find Peters’ approach to positive methods insightful and inspiring. Individuals who are looking to add positive energy and organization to their lives, as well as writers who are looking for ways to develop their craft, will find this presentation helpful and entertaining.
By: Melanie A. Peters
When I began writing Intentergy, it was therapy for me. The more I wrote, the more I wanted to share. The more I shared, the clearer it became to me that I wanted my blog to be something that reached as many people as I could.
Having 1000 subscribers follow my blog is truly a monumental accomplishment in my life.
Thank you to everyone who supports Intentergy and me!
By: Melanie A. Peters
P.S. I am doing a victory dance over this one.
Versatile Blogger Award – February 2017
“Life is about being a versatile athlete and training in all realms of life.” -Ray Lewis
Upon receiving my nomination for the Versatile Blogger Award from The Wandress, author of “wandering in my Genes,” I was exceptionally honored. Her young blog on life and works of literature is sweet, sincere, and uplifting. To be considered “Versatile” by someone who has created such a fluid work of blog art is really a treat for me. Thank you!
The Versatile Blogger Award is an honor that also serves as a pay-it-forward approach to blogging. When this award is given, the recipient is to share 7 facts about his or her self (hopefully enlightening their readers as to why they have been deemed “Versatile”), thank the individual who nominated them, and then nominate 15 other bloggers that are also worthy of the honor.
As for my 7 Versatile Blogger Facts:
- I try to write a little every day. It is a proven practice for honing and strengthening one’s writing voice and skill. (I still need A LOT of practice.)
- Receiving “likes” and comments on my blog posts is the equivalent to winning the lottery. Anytime I receive a notification that a post has been liked, shared, or commented on, my heart does a happy little cartwheel.
- My children always want to be a part of my blog writing process but sometimes I am leery of including them. While I am comfortable exposing my own thoughts and fears, I am not always comfortable sharing details about my precious children. I guess I am just an overprotective mom.
- I have the most amazing collection of friends. They are all so different and lead such varying lives that I feel blessed to be a tie that binds them.
- I plan my meals a month at a time. I print a blank calendar at the beginning of each month, look through my pantry and freezer, plan our suppers, and then make my grocery lists from the monthly menu. It is one of my attempts to control the chaos of my life. It also saves money on groceries.
- My favorite color is blue. I LOVE the color blue.
- I don’t like to wash windows. I will sweep, do dishes, laundry, and vacuum my heart out, but I don’t like to wash windows. I plan to write about this in my spring cleaning posts.
Now to my nominations of other bloggers.
I follow a number of bloggers that I believe are tremendously versatile. Here are a few. Please check out their work.
- Meli author of https://thedreamingyogi.wordpress.com
- vinaytheblogger author of https://techyvinay.wordpress.com/
- Life in the Leslie Lane
- An Epic of Epic Epicness
- K. Lamb author of The Gentlemen Project
- Whitney Edna ibe author of https://whitneyibeblog.wordpress.com
- Bev author of https://sahmclub.wordpress.com/
- Steve Cauley author of https://pastorstevencauley.com/
- Natalie author of https://natalieschriefer.wordpress.com/
- Dawn Liz Jones author of https://dawnlizjones.wordpress.com/
By: Melanie A. Peters (2 time Versatile Blogger Award recipient)
P.S. Be sure to award someone with a compliment or statement of gratitude for what they bring to your life.
The Versatile Blogger Award – Yay me!
Thank you to FlyingColours603 for the nomination! Please take time to check out the interesting view points and thought-provoking insights provided by FlyingColours603.
As a recipient of the Versatile Blogger Award, I am to share 7 facts about myself. Seven facts that I am sure are to demonstrate my versatility.
- My dream job as a teenager was to become a country music artist. (I still love to sing.)
- My favorite foods are fried chicken and chocolate. (Not together of course)
- I am the oldest of four girls, while my husband is the oldest of four boys.
- Kentucky Wildcat Basketball is my favorite sport to watch. Go Wildcats!
- My favorite novel is Gone With the Wind by Margaret Mitchell.
- My favorite movie is “Gone With the Wind.”
- My favorite childhood memory to share is the time when my parents moved to a new house without me. Childhood can be so scary. Don’t worry! They eventually found me and brought me home.
It is also a blogging protocol to spread the wealth and share nominations for blogging awards. I follow many terrific bloggers so it is very difficult for me to select just a few but here they are:
By: Melanie A. Peters (gratefully nominated)